Your shopping cart is empty!
All goods purchased from Wakefield Fancy Dress may be returned for a refund within 14 working days from receipt of goods[*].
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us at customer services for a Returns Authorisation Number. You will be asked for the reason for the return plus whether the item has been used. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode, so please have these available if you telephone. This number must be put on the front of the parcel to facilitate the refund. Costumes returned without an RMA number will not be refunded and returned to the customer at their expense.
Items such as stockings, panties, makeup and wigs adhere to a strict policy and we ask our customers not to open or try-on any of these products until they are happy it suits their needs. For items such as contact lenses, the packaging will need to be unopened and without exception not tried on or tested. This is for obvious hygienic reasons. Any of these items returned might not be refunded if found to be worn or packaging opened.
May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package (Costumes do not typically come in sealed packages and you can try them on). All items will be inspected on their return.
If any of the product or its packaging is missing, we aren't obliged to issue a refund.
2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed" service. You may like to opt for Royal Mail's "Special Delivery" service if a valuable item.
3. We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded. We will ONLY refund our standard 2nd class shipping charges paid on purchases. If speedier or dearer options are chosen on checkout, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs paid.
4. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
5. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
6. If we receive any returned items outside of the conditions of this policy (for example, you try to return an opened pair of stockings to us) the items will not be refunded. We will provide you with a reason why and if you would like us to post these items back to you, we will ask for £5.99 to cover the cost of a tracked postal service. Our Returns Team will be in touch with you to arrange payment of postage if you choose this option.
7. We are unable to replace an item until the original is returned. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date, please note the timescale and conditions of returns previously outlined.
[*] "14 working days from receipt of goods" shall be defined as 14 working days after the date of signature of receipt of goods
All of our products come with our 30 day guarantee where you may return faulty goods for exchange or refund of original purchase price. This does not effect your Statutory Rights.
Returns Policy - Faulty Goods
Should a product be faulty, you should let us know immediately as we will happily refund or exchange it for you. You should let us know as soon as possible via email (or telephone first) within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery or, where this was not apparent on reasonable inspection, within 7 calendar days after discovery or no later than 30 calendar days after receipt by you, whichever is the earlier. The same procedure as laid out above applies.
1. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval. Please note that obvious damage to seams indicate a sizing issue and this is included under this section
2. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
3. If we receive any returned items outside of the conditions of this policy (for example, you try to return an opened pair of stockings to us) the items will not be refunded. We will provide you with a reason why and if you would like us to post these items back to you, we will ask for £5.99 to cover the cost of a tracked postal service. Our Returns Team will be in touch with you to arrange payment of postage if you choose this option.